Best-Selling Vehicles in USA in 2015
Have you ever wondered what are the most wanted vehicles in the United States? Even if you have your favorite model or manufacturer, it’s good to know what are the popular choices, especially if you’re about to sell your used car in the future. Low fuel prices contribute to the popularity of some not-so-eco-friendly vehicles, such as full-size pickup trucks. Let’s take a closer look at best-selling cars and vehicles according to USA Auto.
1. Ford F-150 – This redesigned model might look quite similar to the previous ones, but 2015 version is probably the most capable and sophisticated Ford F-150 to hit the road. Americans love this pickup!
2. Nissan Murano – just as ever before, this vehicle is a versatile and pleasant 5-passanger midsize crossover. Nevertheless, 2015 redesign makes the Nissan Murano even more luxurious and stylish. If you don’t want to step up to a luxury brand and yet you want a V6-powered, upscale crossover, this is one of the best vehicles you could choose.
3. Toyota RAV4 – Although there’s nothing special about this vehicle, it’s quite comfortable, spacious and offers great features. For those looking for a small crossover, the 2015 is rather smart choice.
4. Chevrolet Silverado – the 2015 Silverado is more fuel efficient, big and bold. This Chevy is capable at handling anything you could throw at it and that makes it a wonderful choice no matter if you’re hauling trailers or families. In the full-size pickup class, this truck is a top pick!
5. Honda CR-V – If you’re looking for a top-shelf compact SUV, the 2015 Honda CR-V still remains one of your best options. The new version has much better fuel economy, lots of trunk space; it’s roomy and versatile, ideal for families.
6. Ram 1500 – Thanks to its well rounded mix of well-trimmed cabin, a smooth ride and strong power-trains, the 2015 Ram 1500 is one of the best-selling full-size pickups in the U.S.
7. Honda Accord – With its winning combination of excellent packaging, rewarding performance and extraordinary fuel economy, the 2015 Accord is the top choice when it comes to the midsize sedan class.
8. Mazda CX-5 – It’s rather fun to drive and offers functional, spacious interior, top safety scores and superb fuel economy, therefore the 2015 Mazda CX-5 is one of the vehicles you should take into consideration when purchasing a small crossover.
9. Ford Mustang – The 2015 Mustang has kept its trademark performance and swagger, but it’s a more fuel-efficient than ever before. Great news for admirers of this iconic pony car!
10. Jeep Grand Cherokee – For buyers who look for a midsize SUV that can handle both daily commutes and off-road trails, the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the few remaining vehicles that meet your desires. It’s comfy and surely does a little of everything.