Easy Ways of Selling Your Used Car
So, you want to buy a new car and before that, want to sell your used car. But are you finding it difficult to sell your old car? If yes, here are some useful tips which can make the process easy.
Prepare Your Car for Sale
If you want a good price for your car, prepare it for the sale so that it can appeal buyers. To make your car look well-maintained to the buyers, follow these steps:
- Use a good car cleaner and clean the car thoroughly, from outside as well as inside
- Remove objects like pet hair, cigarette smoke etc
- Consider getting scratches or dents removed if your care is a prestige model or almost new
- Keep all the documents together including servicing history, V5C registration certificate and MOT certificate. If there are receipts that you have maintained for any work done, add them to the documents. This will assure the buyer that you have serviced and maintained the car well from time to time.
You can advertise that you are selling your car through many ways, like:
- “Ads” papers
- Notices on shops
- Notices on your compound wall, gate and the car itself
Of course, you will have to pay for the ads at some of these places. But you will get more interested buyers too and your chances of getting a decent price for the car will increase. Also ensure that you will be available for replying buyers’ phone calls and meeting them to let them inspect the car and get a test drive.
Your ad should include all important things like:
- Appropriate information about make and model
- Plate number and year of registration
- List of features
- Whether you have its full service history
- Your contact information
Selling Your Car to Car Buying Service
You can take help of a good car buying service. For example, Cash for My Cars is an excellent car buying service in Melbourne. They buy your car in any condition and you get immediate cash. Their buying system is not at all lengthy, neither you have to go through any hassle of transporting your car. They come to your home and take away the car with them. They are insured and licensed car buyers and wreckers in Melbourne, and buy unwanted cars, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorbikes, utes and 4WDs. You don’t even have to make any repairs. They buy your car as it is. They also offer free car removal and car disposal. The pictures in this article are their courtesy.
You too can sell your car to such an excellent car buying company in your city and get a good price for it without any hassle.
All in all, there are many ways to sell your used car and you don’t have to get stressed for it. Just look around and be informed and creative – your job of selling your car will be easily done.