Join the Passion for Building a Stronger Community
Is entering the field of automotives, aerospace or heavy engineering your dream? Are you taking any special training for it? You might have realized by now that the field is extremely competitive and challenging, and it needs your 100% dedication, passion, efforts and hard work. In such a case, if you get someone who can train you out of sheer passion of serving community, how would you react? You may not believe it – but it’s true, and the name of this person is Naveen Kumar Bandepalya!
Naveen Kumar Bandepalya is based in Columbus, Ohio, USA-43016 and is Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering. He has a vast experience in Engineering, Product Development, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management and Accounts Management in the Automotive Industry. He is specialized in Interior, Seating and Exterior Trim Design and Development.
Passion for Doing Something for the Community
Besides having a shining career of his own, Naveen is passionate about doing something for the community, and it is out of this passion that he provides free training and guidance to veterans in the field of Automotive/Aerospace/Heavy engineering Product Design, Manufacturing process, Quality Control and Project Managements Topics.
Gear to Build a Stronger Community
Naveen Bandepalya has worked in the automotive industry for more than 13 years and hence has a strong automotive background. He keenly dedicates 4 hours per week of his personal time in a constructive way to community work.
Naveen offers free training to veterans who have a background of mechanical engineering and want to get a job in the Automotive/Aerospace/heavy engineering industry. So, if you are an aspirant Automotive or Aerospace Engineer, contact Naveen at his email: firstname.lastname@example.org and head towards success with his exceptional guidance.
Take a look at the impressive qualifications of Naveen Bandepalya:
EDUCATION & CREDENTIAL
Bachelors of Science in Mechanical engineering
Professional & Community Affiliation
– Member: Toast master International (2008 – 2010), Won “Competent Communicator” award
– Member: Project Management Institute (PMI)
– Vice president of education: Toast master International, Marysville Ohio branch 2009 to 2010
– Management training (focused on people management and time management), Murray Associates, Dublin, Ohio
– SOW, DFMEA, PFMEA, DVP&R & APQP, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mumbai, India
– CATIA V5 (Part Design, Assembly Design, DMU Kinematics), Unit Force Technologies, Bangalore, India
Technology/Technical Skills Summary:
– Proficient in CATIA V5, Solid works, VPM NAVI, Adobe Acrobat, quick books and Microsoft excel, word power point.
Isn’t that wonderful? A person having such a strong background is working with a passion for building a stronger community and you should take benefit of his outstanding qualification, experience and passion, that will take you on the road to success – join Naveen Bandepalya in his efforts!
Contact Info of Naveen Bandepalya:
Address: Columbus, Ohio, USA-43016